Last name, first name
- (2010 - 2014) : Phd student at Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- (2008 - 2010) : Master in Geographical Sciences and Climatology at Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- (2005 - 2008) : Bachelor degree in Geographical Sciences at Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- (1999 - 2005) : High school degree at Lycée Martin V in 2005, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Attendance to conferences, workshops and research stay
- April 2014 : European Geosciences Union Meeting, Vienna, Austria.
- February 2014 : The Changing Arctic and sub-Arctic Marine Environment: Proxy and Model Based Reconstructions, Bordeaux, France.
- April 2013 : Holocene Climate Change meeting, London, UK.
- November 2012 : Past4Future Open Forum Meeting. Oral presentation.
- July 2012 : ECORD Summer school, Montréal, Canada.
- May 2012 : PMIP3 General Meeting, Crewe, England.
- February 2012 : spend one week at CEREGE, Aix en Provence, France.
- December 2011: UNITER (Brussels, Belgium). Poster.
- October 2011 : Spend two weeks at the British Antarctic Survey. Oral presentation. Slides.
- June 2011 : Earth and Life institute's inauguration. Poster.
- May 2011 : Spend one week at the Centre for Past Climate Studies, Aarhus University.
- March 2011 : Past4Future Open Forum Meeting. Oral presentation.
- February 2011 : Holoclip Meeting. Oral presentation.
Other scientific work
- February 2013 : Poster at the 4th PAGES Open Science Meeting, Goa, India.
- July 2011 : Poster for the XVIII INQUA-Congress.
- April 2011 : Poster for EGU General Assembly.
- Native language : French
- Fluent in : French, English
- Operating systems : Mac OS, Windows and Linux
- UNIX : shell scripting
- Mathematical tools : Matlab
- Programming languages : Python, Fortran
- Other : Latex, HTML