|Name||Hugues, Jean, Marie, Ghislain GOOSSE|
|Place and date of birth||Libramont, 23 October 1971|
|Marital status||Married, two children|
|Personnal address||Rue Fontaine L’Evèque, 62, 1471, Loupoigne, Belgium|
|Tel. : +32 67 79 10 74|
|email : email@example.com|
- Civil Engineer, Université de Liège, 1993. Engineer thesis : "Un modèle thermo-hydro-biologique de la Mer de Ross".
- PhD in Applied Sciences, Université catholique de Louvain, 1997. Title : "Modelling the large-scale behaviour of the coupled ocean–sea-ice system".
- Research Director with the National Fund for Scientific Research.
- Professor at the Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- Part-time Professor at the Université Catholique de Louvain, with lectures including:
- LPHY2153 Introduction à l’étude du système climatique et à sa modélisation. A textbook is available for this course
- LPHY2252 Complément de modélisation du système climatique
- LPHY1251 Physique statistique et thermodynamique
- Guest professor in Oceanography, Ghent University, Belgium
- Co-advisor and advisor of 35 MSc and 7 PhD theses.
- Member of the jury for 25 thesis in Belgium, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands.
- Principal investigator in 20 research projects funded by UCL, FNRS, the French Community of Belgium, the Belgian Science Policy, several French agencies and the EC.
- Author or co-author of 110 scientific papers published in refereed journals (more than 3000 citations, h-index 30).
- More than 80 presentations in scientific meetings and symposia (a significant part of them at the invitation of the organizers).
- Foreign employments: KNMI Utrecht, The Netherlands, 1998; Free University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2012.
- Member of 6 national and international scientific/academic commissions or committees.
- Participation to several international scientific working groups, including IPCC.
- Editor of the scientific journal Climate of the Past (Chief editor between 2007 and 2013)
- Referee for more than 20 international scientific journals and reviewer of research projects for several international funding agencies.
- Member of the IPSL Scientific Committee