Michel Crucifix is a research scientist with the National Fund of Scientific Research, and professor at the Université catholique de Louvain. He has been working on climate dynamics and palaeoclimates since 1998, and specialised in modelling the slow dynamics of the climate complex system. His main interest is to use data and models to infer information on mechanisms of climate change. The approach is founded on methods of statistical inference that can be used with a hierarchy of climate models, from simple dynamical systems to general circulation models. He teaches meteorology and climate system dynamics, numerical methods and mathematical geography. His publication list may be obtained from the biblio webpage.
- Earth and Life Institute (ELI)
- Georges Lemaître Centre for Earth and Climate Research (TECLIM)
- Place Louis Pasteur 3, SC10 - L4.03.08
- B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium
- Tel: +32 (0) 10 47 33 00
- E-mail: michel.crucifix (at) uclouvain.be